Leave Us Alone!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Featured Sites

Thanks to the following sites for linking to me.

George Nemeth and the team at Brewed Fresh Daily recently added me to their NEO Blogroll. I seem to remember one of our alternative weeklies here in Cleveland selecting Brewed Fresh Daily as Cleveland's best local blog, but I can't find a link to the article.

Samantha Burns recently added me to her list of reader blogs at The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns, which features "frequently updated witty rants, opinions, news, and humour," along with the Moron of the Week.

James Leroy Wilson of Independent Country recently added me to his list of pro-liberty and/or anti-war blogs. Mr. Wilson is also a columnist at LewRockwell.com and The Partial Observer.

Michael Meckler of Red-State.com recently added me to his list of Ohio weblogs on current events. At Red-State, Mr. Meckler covers "Ohio politics, religion, and culture."

Schweitzer for President, "your online center for news, views, and action alerts on Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer, the next President of the United States," links to Leave Us Alone under the heading of "Press for this site." While I'm not a fan of the smoking ban Gov. Schweitzer signed into law, he generally seems like my kind of Democrat.

There still are four spots open on the featured sites list. To add your site, just add a link from your site to http://leave-us-alone.blogspot.com/, then let me know about it by posting a comment here or sending me an e-mail to jasonsonenshein (at) yahoo (dot) com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home