Leave Us Alone!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by Vache Folle of St. George Blog

4 jobs I have had:

deputy project director
special assistant to the mayor
test grader
campaign scheduler

4 movies I can watch over and over:

Barcelona
Neo-Noir
The Blues Brothers
Election

4 places I have lived:

Miami Township (Clermont County), Ohio
Bowling Green, Ohio
Shaker Heights, Ohio
Cleveland, Ohio

(I had to list Shaker Heights and Cleveland as two separate places. How lame is that?)


4 TV shows I love (currently on)

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Mind of Mencia
The Office
The New Red Green Show

4 highly recommended TV shows I never watch:

Lost
24
The Apprentice
Conviction

4 places I have vacationed

Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
Fort Erie, Ontario
Schaffhausen, Switzerland
Manitou Springs, Colorado

4 of my favorite places

Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
Monmouth Park
Grand Teton National Park
the Huntington Building


4 favorite dishes

liver and onions
empenadas
Swiss steak
Singapore noodles

4 sites I visit daily

Hit and Run
Freedom Democrats
Wolfesblog
The Audient Files

4 places I’d rather be right now

the liquor store
Fort Meigs
Dania, Florida
the oxbow in the Mississippi River at the western end of Kentucky that's completely surrounded by Missouri and Tennessee

4 new bloggers to tag (just to see if they come by):

Audient of The Audient Files
the editor of Ohio 2nd
Mark and/or Matthew of Liberty Just in Case
Tom Blumer of BizzyBlog


Apologies if you have already been hit with this one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: Dania,

King's Head Pub, Le Tub, and the beach, right?

4:17 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger Jason Sonenshein said...

Yeah, all that and Dania Jai Alai.

11:28 AM, April 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home