Leave Us Alone!

Monday, August 22, 2005

I'm Back

I was on vacation last week, and I'm still getting caught up. It looks like I missed an eventful week. Governor Bob Taft (R-Cincinnati) pleaded no contest to four counts of filing false financial disclosure statements.

U.S. Rep. Sherrod Brown (D-Lorain) is out of next year's U.S. Senate race, while the Cincinnati Post reports that former Marine Reserve Major Paul Hackett (D-Indian Hill) might enter, and U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan (D-Niles) is leaning against entering, and the Mockingbird reports that former AK Steel President John Hritz (R-Cincinnati) has formed an exploratory committee. I'll comment on all of this and more in the next few days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous About Medicine Blog said...

Governor Bob Taft pleaded no contest to four counts
of filing false financial disclosure statements.

7:28 AM, March 25, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home