Leave Us Alone!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Using the Dead to Make a Sale

Yesterday on Public Square, some jackass was yammering into a microphone, threatening passersby with eternal hellfire unless they accepted Jesus Christ as their savior. I didn't pay him much attention until I heard him mention the London transit attacks. I don't remember his exact words, but he said something to the effect that something like that might happen to you at any time, so you need to make sure that you are saved. How sick does someone have to be to use such a horrific event, one that happened just that morning, to make a sale. This asshole couldn't even wait until the bodies were counted.

Well, I'm not going to use yesterday's events in London to make any points. My thoughts are with the victims, their friends, and families. The perpetrators must be brought to justice and must not be allowed to prevail. Here is Mayor Ken Livingstone's statement, which is much more eloquent than anything I could ever come up with.

1 Comments:

Anonymous About Health Blog said...

This asshole couldn't even wait
until the bodies were counted.

2:58 AM, February 25, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home