Leave Us Alone!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Ed Romero Announces Bid for Council

On Thursday, City of Cleveland Risk Manager Ed Romero announced that he is running for the Cleveland City Council in Ward 15, on the city's near-southwest side. Speaking on the steps of the former Deaconess Hospital, Mr. Romero emphasized his experience in promoting public safety and neighborhood development.

Mr. Romero, a South Hills resident, also stressed collaboration with residents to transform their community. “I say to you my friends, with your help and the help of our local community we can shape the future of this ward to return it to its former greatness. I pledge to my neighbors in Ward 15 that I will work tirelessly and utilize all my resources to make sure this happens. “

1 Comments:

Anonymous My Blog said...

I say to you my friends, with your help and the help of our local community we can shape the future of this ward to return it to its former greatness.

4:41 AM, February 19, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home