Leave Us Alone!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Races of the Week

It looks like I've started a new streak. Last week, both of my selections finished out of the money again. Sunriver finished last in the Jim Dandy Stakes and Carthage was fifth in the Bing Crosby Handicap. I'll try to break my losing streak this weekend.

This week, the Daily Racing Form's races of the week are the Whitney Handicap, to be run today at Saratoga and the Clement Hirsch Handicap, to be run tomorrow at Del Mar. Equibase's race of the week is the Haskell Invitational Handicap, scheduled for tomorrow at Monmouth Park.

My selection in the Whitney is Invasor. I'm still marveling at the impressive move he made to come back and win the Pimlico Special a couple of months ago. The Daily Racing Form provides free past performances.

I'll post my selections for tomorrow's races later today or early tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home