Leave Us Alone!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Thank You, Dale Miller!

State Representative Dale Miller (D-West Park) replied to my e-mail regarding Senate Bill 9, the Ohio "Patriot" Act:

Dear Mr. Sonenshein,

Thanks for your email. I share your position and oppose SB 9. I believe that our liberties are in jeopardy and I try to find and oppose proposals that would endanger our basic freedoms. The House went into summer recess without acting on this bill, but it could come up in our special summer session on August 2nd.

Sincerely yours,
Dale Miller,
State Representative


It's good to know that someone in Columbus is looking out for our civil liberties. We need more elected officials like Representative Miller. I am fortunate to be represented by him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous My Blog said...

The House went into summer recess without acting on this bill, but it could come up in our special summer session on August 2nd.

9:39 AM, March 09, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home